Written By sasaji on Thursday, December 4, 2014 | 7:30 AM

Hey Luvvs!!

Kelly Rowland has become one of my favorite style transformation. The past three years she has  found a sense of clean, chic with a side of tom boy style that really works for her. But what I am most concerned about is,... what will be her post baby style? 

She recently had a baby, and I cant help but wondering how it will effect her style. Will she let go of her side of tom boy, or will she be more chic?

Here are some of my favorite Kelly Rowland outfits.

 


 

 

 

Here are some of her Pregnancy Styles



 

 

 




Motherhood effects every women differently. I'm sure being in the public eye can effect the changes in style, but I hope Kelly stays true to who she is and allows her style to continually grow. 


Comment, share, and subscribe!!




Thank you for your constant support!!!
Post are up Monday through Friday!


 

This article was written by: Shantal Cole

Instagram/Facebook/ Twtiter: Shantalcole

 


Do you have a trend, or style that you are not sure on how to wear? Leave a comment below on a style that you would like inspiration on and I will feature it on the blog!





 <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6778523/?claim=yx8nkhpepg5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Life Style Update© 2014. All Rights Reserved. Template By Seocips.com
SEOCIPS Areasatu Adasenze Tempate Tipeex.com