Written By sasaji on Monday, February 9, 2015 | 12:02 AM






Roc's Nation Annual Pre-Grammy Brunch took place just this past Saturday. 
I noticed a common theme was matching suits (skirts and pants sets). It's a trend that has definitely carried over into 2015. 

Below you will see exactly what I am talking about:


B.O.B and Sevyn.
Although I like Sevyn's outfit, I would have preferred it in another color, possibly Navy blue.


Kim and Kanye.
Kim always manages to slay, I'm sure this outfit will become a popular trend.

Janella Monae & Kelly Rowland

Jhene Aiko
 I loved Jhene's pants.

Willow Smith, Beyonce Jay-Z.

I couldn't leave out a pic of Queen Bey and Jay.  
Beyonce's outfit was simple, sexy and sparkling. Loved it!


Comment, share, and subscribe!!


Thank you for your constant support!!!
Post are up Monday through Friday!



This article was written by: Myra Hollis
Instagram: @Myrashawnise
 

 Do you have a trend, or style that you are not sure on how to wear? Leave a comment below on a style that you would like inspiration on and I will feature it on the blog!



 <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6778523/?claim=yx8nkhpepg5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Life Style Update© 2014. All Rights Reserved. Template By Seocips.com
SEOCIPS Areasatu Adasenze Tempate Tipeex.com